Civil ceremonies can take on many different forms. Whether it is relaxed or formal, intimate or grand, I can guide you in planning your perfect ceremony. Your involvement in the planning can be big or small – the choice is yours.
I aim to ensure your ceremony sets the tone for your day and is a true reflection of your individual personalities and style, creating a meaningful and engaging occasion that allows you to express your feelings and beliefs.
The process for planning and conducting your ceremony is as follows:
- Initial obligation-free meeting to discuss your vision for the day and share ideas
- If you feel I am the right fit for you, we meet again to complete the Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM) form to secure my services for your date
- I email both parties a questionnaire that helps me write your ceremony
- Unlimited correspondence with me
- I write your ceremony, emailing you the first draft with your full editorial control
- A full ceremony rehearsal at your venue, if you wish
- Use of my microphone and PA system
- Professional solemnisation of your marriage on the day
- After the ceremony, I lodge all legal paperwork with Births, Death and Marriages